Loss of a key employee or executive can be devastating for any business. Carlson Hammond can provide solutions that could fund the business during the period of time in which a suitable replacement is found; or it could provide liquidity for surviving partners to purchase a deceased partner’s portion of the business from his/her estate. While staying within the context of the business’ overall corporate financial goals, our plans are designed to ensure that, no matter what uncertainty lies in front of your business, the business will remain and prosper.
- Key Employee Coverage: Provides funds to aid in the search for a replacement in the event of death.
- Executive Recruitment and Retention: Used in a variety of nonqualified benefit programs to help attract and retain key employees.
- Business Continuation: Provides funds to aid in the continuation of business in the event of an owners death
- Succession Planning: Provides liquidity to purchase the ownership interest of a deceased owner.
- Debt Protection: Creates a pool of money that can be used to pay off borrowed money.